I have been told that it is definitely time to update my blog by someone in the family... so here goes.
Life is busy and other things have take priority though. In mid-February my mom fell and broke three ribs. PTL! it could have been so much worse! As soon as Laura returned from Korea she was practically on the next plane out to help her Grammy. She returned and two days later (after John's 18th birthday!!) I was flying out to help mom and my sister! I love those frequent flyer miles:-) Mom is doing so much better. Those first 10 days or so of pain medication was horrible! Laura is heading back out tomorrow, with a stop first in Kentucky, to spend time with mom while my sister and her family are on a Spring vacation!
John has been offered both an AFROTC and NROTC scholarship for college. He has also been accepted to the School of Engineering at Purdue University. There are still a few more notifications he is waiting for before making a decision for next fall. We are excited to see where God will continue to open doors.
We are pressing ahead for Bill's retirement ceremony on April 27th! :-) The Air Force has decided that Bill will face a medical board before they will officially let him go! That is a good thing! So, although he will finish his job at the White House the end of April, he may actually stay on active duty until sometime July/August!
Since I missed the big snow here the first of March (I was in STL) I am still hoping for one more snowfall before Spring... Afterall, we still have one more snow day on the school calendar!
Hello world!
3 years ago



2 comments:
:) good job mom :)
I like the update...you didn't even mention me! :-(
now you gotta show me how...
Post a Comment