Saturday, January 30, 2010

Holding your breath?

I sure hope not! The holidays have come and gone, the first month of 2010 is almost gone and still no pictures! Sorry... I would like to say there is a good reason - and really there must be, but for now it is just a matter of time. Posting pics hasn't been high on the priority list BUT... it will be. I have ordered some expressions to put up in the kitchen and once they arrive and are up then I PROMISE I will post pictures!

Meanwhile we are having our second snowfall of the season and I am loving it! The big, white flakes are beautiful. I am beginning to think that I can plan on lots of snow any time MJ and OJ plan a party night! Last time they planned a Christmas party we got 21 inches :-) Tonight they have a game night planned and so far we have about 4-5 inches!

Bill's mom is scheduled for hip replacement surgery on Monday. Hopefully the weather will clear tonight and he will be able to drive over to be with Memom and his sister! Actually I am thankful for the snow so he could get an extra day of rest. He started a new job before Christmas and yesterday he completed he third week of 40+ hours! A first since probably August of 2007! PTL!

1 comment:

Laura said...

but you have such a fancy new camera!
didn't know you ordered those expressions . . . awesome!