I am so excited! The family room is almost complete! In fact, with just another hour or so of work, it will be finished - at least until the boys come home. I have painted into the corner with my grandfather's rolltop desk and the computer and all it's cords... Before the boys left we agreed that i wouldn't even attempt to move all that so... for now, I'm done!
Now, since it didn't take as long as I thought it might, I can move on to the next project! This is fun! But, I do have one little teeny, tiny dilemma... what color? Will keep you posted on my progress - and will let you know what I decide. I have always thought I would paint the kitchen one color, but now I am really second guessing... decisions decisions...
Hello world!
3 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment