The mice will play... or in this case while the boys are gone, the girls will play.
The boys left this morning for a Civil Air Patrol National Cadet Special Activity in Oregon so while they are away, the girls are going to be creative. Before they have even landed in Portland Laura and I have primed the paneled wall in our family room. We have wanted to do this for years, but just hadn't put it at the top of the priority list. Well there is no turning back! Tomorrow morning I will paint the ceiling and then it's the rest of the family room! Yahoo!
Once the family room is done, I might move on to the kitchen. Years ago just after we moved here the first time, I put new wallpaper up in the kitchen - but it is definitely dated now. I'm ready for a change.
Stay tuned for pictures of what really gets done while the cat's are away :-)
Hello world!
3 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment