Saturday, July 25, 2009

Changes

So I haven't posted pictures of the newly painted family room or kitchen - the family room I LOVE - and so does everyone else in the family. The kitchen... well that's another story. I love that the wall paper is down, I love that it is painted... but, I don't love the color I chose. So, I think I will go back to my original plan and go with the yellow and blue. It is what I always wanted, and you know what, this is our house and if we ever decide to sell it, then I will be able to paint the kitchen a normal, boring neutral color. So there! Now just to find some time.

First things first though. Laura has finally met back up with her hubby and have packed up all their things to ship to Japan. Their adventure continues after a short time in AZ and SC. Melissa has moved back home, but is only in her temporary room - until John heads to the Navy and Carnegie Mellon. In just over two weeks John will start his new adventure; one that he is chomping at the bit to begin! Once John moves into his campus apartment, then the plan is to paint his old room, shampoo the carpet etc and get it all ready for Melissa (Pacie-free) to move her things into. We will have about two weeks to get it all done so that Melissa has time to get all her things organized before the school year starts. Hard to believe she is beginning her 4th year teaching here in Fairfax County.


No comments: