It's almost time. By this time tomorrow we will be moving John into his new apartment at Carnegie Mellon. I am hoping and praying that we have thought of everything he will need - but then I know he can always go to Wal-Mart or Target!
In less than 46 hours John will swear into the United States Navy. Wow! that sort of brings tears to my eyes. My little boy has grown up! He is choosing to serve his country. He is deciding to spend at least the next 10 years or so of his life doing all he can to protect this country and to ensure that we continue to have our freedoms. That makes me an incredibly proud mom!! I can't wait until I can put the bumper sticker on my car that says "My son is in the Navy."
Hello world!
3 years ago



2 comments:
I would love to see you and the Col. when you come into town!
so
john's coming home for fall break
time to update the blog!!!!!!! :)
Post a Comment