Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Am I crazy?

In July I painted one of our bedrooms, last weekend Laura and I repainted a bathroom and now I have begun painting the living room. When Bill was at his mom's this past weekend he decided he really did like the color of her sun room. His sister went down to the paint store and bought us the paint! Of course I can't let it just sit there - so I have started painting.

Now, why is this crazy? I am leaving this weekend to go visit family so the project must be completed ASAP! Completing a project wouldn't be so bad in an empty room like the bedroom was (almost) but our living room is FULL! Yikes!

Once I get home, I want to pick out the color for our family room next... and get that done before Thanksgiving! O.K so it is a bit crazy but when, for almost 30 years, you have lived in rented or military houses, it is so much fun to FINALLY be able to paint and decorate the way you want. Although this is the third time living in this house, the past two times we knew we would be leaving it to tenants so we had to stay very neutral.
Back to the painting ...

1 comment:

Seth and Jessica said...

you have fun with that! honestly, to me it sounds like torture...but I've seen the end results of your decorating efforts before, and I'm sure this will be awesome too! -- Jessica