Monday, October 27, 2008

Next on the List

Don't forget to exercise your right to VOTE tomorrow!!
The painting is finally done! Took a bit longer than we thought since there was a trip to KY in there as well as a few days of me on crutches (but that's another story!). Laura and I had a good trip to Court Days in KY... didn't do much shopping, but found what we set out to!

I was finally able to get the last of the painting finished last week. Bill and I decided to paint one wall in the living room a different color - what a great decision. It really does look good! Now.... Bill has finished the recessed lighting, redone all the wires for the stereo and now we are in the process of putting up the crown molding. Then all we need to do is hang the curtains again and put all the furniture back. It is such a transformation! It's exciting! I really want to do some more painting, but I think it will have to wait until after the holidays :-).


Laura and John have done a little flying in our plane... it is fun (but yes! scarey too!) to have your kids go flying together - they make a good team! Yesterday there was a little "glitch" as they were flying around but John was quite the professional and handled the situation like he had been flying for years!



Melissa is busy with grad school and doing great - but then who would expect anything less from her! In her spare time, this is how a math teacher carves her pumpkin :-)

That's it for now - back to working on various projects! Besides the livingroom, I MUST finish a little project for Baby Baird :-)

No comments: